Preparing for Your Brazil Retreat Journey
- Check your passport and/or apply for one immediately. Make sure your passport is valid for six months beyond our departure date, if not you will need a new one!
- Send in this form and send along with your $500 USD deposit to reserve you spot for the retreat. Preferred method of payment is a check from a US account made out to Amy Koch and mailed to: 4511 San Juan Ave, Port Townsend, WA 98368. Or if needed, you can pay by direct wire transfer (ask us for info), or PayPal.com to account firstname.lastname@example.org and send as Friends and Family or add a 3% processing fee. Remaining balance is due at least 45 days prior to the start date of the retreat.
- Purchase your airline tickets Contact us about coordination for the group flight. We have found it most pleasant to enter and leave Brazil through Brasilia (BSB). Be sure the name on your passport matches the name on your tickets. Go here for best pricing on flights and let Sabrina know you are working with us.
- Consider purchasing travel medical insurance and medical transportation insurance. See insurance under answers to questions tab for more information.
- Send to us your flight arrival and departure information, and your medical travel insurance information (company name, international contact number, and policy numbers), via email or postal mail to: Amy Koch - 4511 San Juan Ave., Port Townsend, WA 98368 or email@example.com
- Make copies of your passport, travel insurance, and other travel documents to bring with you.
- There are no immunizations required for travel to Abadiânia for adults. However, some people may feel more comfortable if they have updated vaccines. Check with your health care professional about your needs.
- Please read through the Answers to Questions. Contact us with any further questions. We will go over all of this information when the group is together for a detailed orientation.
- Consider sending your photo to the Casa prior to our journey for the Prayer Triangle and possibly to receive energized herbs from the Casa. This is an optional step. Click Here for details.
- Please reflect further on your intentions for this journey. This reflection is part of healing, as we come to hold a clearer view for our highest intentions at all levels, physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual, we do our part in the healing process. Please write out your intentions and bring them with you to the retreat.