Preparing for Your Journey to See John of God
Pre-Trip Checklist for the Journey:
- Check your passport and/or apply for one immediately. Make sure your passport is valid for six months beyond our departure date, if not you will need a new one!
- Send in your $500 deposit and application to reserve you spot. Preferred method of payment is a check from a US account made out to Amy Koch and mailed to: 4511 San Juan Ave, Port Townsend, WA 98368. Or if needed, you can pay by direct wire transfer (ask us for info), or PayPal.com to account firstname.lastname@example.org and send as Friends and Family or add a 3% processing fee.
- Purchase your airline tickets (may need to be done prior to Visa application for USA) Contact us about coordination for the group flight. We have found it most pleasant to enter and leave Brazil through Brasilia (BSB). Be sure the name on your passport matches the name on your tickets. Go here for best pricing on flights and let Sabrina know you are working with us.
- Purchase travel medical insurance and medical transportation insurance. See insurance under answers to questions tab. This is required by the Casa and should be done as soon as possible.
- Apply for your Brazilian e-Visa for here . Hotel address/information for Visa application:
Pousada Jardim dos Anjos
Avda. Belem Qd. 16 Lot 01, Bairro Lindo Horizonte
Abadiânia , Goias, Brasil, CEP 72940-000
Phone:+55 62 3343 1793
- Send to us your flight arrival and departure information, and your medical travel insurance information (company name, international contact number, and policy numbers), via email or postal mail to: Amy Koch - 4511 San Juan Ave., Port Townsend, WA 98368 or email@example.com
- Make copies of your passport, e-Visa, travel insurance, and other travel documents to bring with you.
- There are no immunizations required for travel to Abadiânia for adults. However, some people may feel more comfortable if they have updated vaccines. Check with your health care professional about your needs.
- Please read through the Casa handbook (also available for purchase at the Casa bookstore and the Answers to Questions. Contact us with any further questions. We will go over all of this information when the group is together for a detailed orientation. Don't let it overwhelm you, this is why you have guides!
- Consider sending your photo to the Casa prior to our journey. The Entities may reply by starting you on herbs that support their work with you. This is an optional step. If you do so, when you arrive at the Casa, the Entities will know your needs better. Also, if you are very ill, it is required to send your photo first to get the permission of John of God before attempting to travel to Brazil. Click Here for details.
- Please reflect further on your intentions for this journey. This reflection is part of the healing, as we come to hold a clearer view for our highest intentions at all levels, physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual, we do our part in the healing process. Before the trip, we'll ask you to write it out your intentions and bring them with you to the Casa. We highly recommend you purchase and read this book to assist you in deeping your intentions: John of God: A Guide to Your Healing Journey with Spirit Doctors Beyond the Veil